Original Bergamot essential oil
The bergamot essential oil is produced in the locride is a natural and unsophisticated formulation with additions or lengthening with chemicals.
The essential oil of bergamot ( olio essenziale di bergamotto, in Italy language ) is very precious and sought-after, 100% genuine, our artisan companies produce for the majors of Paris, New York, London ..
Our essential oil has been cold worked, with an artisanal method. The peculiarity of the essential oil of bergamot are broad spectrum of action.
Original Bergamot essential oil (Citrus bergamia), an citrus cultivated in Calabria, in Locride.
1) In aromatherapy bergamot is appreciated as an antidepressant, because it relaxes, improves mood and instills optimism, serenity and well-being, thus helping to combat anxiety, fear, stress and nervousness, as well as to reconcile sleep. To take advantage of these benefits, purify the air and perfume the rooms, pour ten drops of essential oil into an essence diffuser or radiator humidifiers or, alternatively, prepare a mixture with 50 ml of sweet almond oil and six drops of essential oil, to be gently massaged on forehead, temples and neck at least twice a day or before going to bed, also to facilitate sleep.
2) Antibacterial, disinfectant. Sebum-regulator and high detergent power, the essential oil of bergamot proves to be excellent for purifying and regenerating the skin (especially fat and oily), helping to eliminate boils, acne, blackheads and excesses of greasiness. Just add three drops to the tonic and use it as a disinfectant lotion, or enrich the moisturizing cream that you commonly use, applying it morning and evening. You can also make facial steam baths to deep clean the skin, pouring five drops of oil into a pot of boiling water and keeping the face above the steam for at least 10-15 minutes, before removing the comedones with gauze move from bottom to top. After the vapors it is ideal to use a clay mask, which remineralises and balances the sebum.
3) As a healing and anti-inflammatory, the essential oil of bergamot can also be used in cases of dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema, adding a couple of drops in a neutral cream. Alternatively, it is possible to dilute 10 drops in 30 ml of jojoba oil or sweet almond, then massaging on the affected areas.
4) The functions of this essence do not end here. Antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory, bergamot oil is indicated for colic, infections and intestinal parasitosis. It also stimulates digestion and fights appetite, flatulence and meteorism. One to six drops diluted a day will make you appreciate its benefits. Due to its disinfectant qualities it can also be validly used against infections and irritations of the uro-genital tract. In case of leucorrhoea, add eight drops to 300 ml of distilled water and use the solution for a vaginal lavage, to be repeated once a day for at least a week. If your problem is cystitis, pour 10 drops into a basin of warm water and immerse the part to be treated for at least 15 minutes, massaging the pelvic and renal areas well.
5) Always with regard to the disinfectant and anti-inflammatory properties, the essential oil of bergamot proves to be very useful for all the problems of the oral cavity, such as abscesses, gingivitis and stomatitis, as well as to combat halitosis. You will need only four drops of oil to be placed in a glass of water to make, twice a day, rinses or gargling that will help you solve such troublesome problems.
6) The essence obtained from this citrus also has antiseptic and healing properties: in this case we advise you to make frictions on the injured parts, using a cotton or gauze where you have diluted two or three drops of oil in an alcolithic base.
7) Naturally, then, this essential oil is widely used in perfumery and cosmetics, not only for its very good fragrance with warm and fruity tones, but also because it can easily be mixed with other oils.
Tip: the essential oil of bergamot is phototoxic, avoid exposure to the sun after application.